Welcome to Globalfollowers.net
We believe that you completely embrace these terms of service when visiting this website. Unless you do not accept all of the terms of service indicated on this page, do not continue to use the Globalfollowers.net website.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. Both terms relate to the bid, approval and evaluation of the payment required to conduct the operation of our assistance to the Client in the most suitable manner, or by specific meetings of a defined length, or by some other way, for the sole purpose of meeting the needs of the Client with regard to the provision of the services / products listed by the Firm, in compliance with and according to the specifications of the Client in relation to the provision of the services / products specified by the Company. Every use, in singular, plural, capitalization and/or he / she or they, of the aforementioned terms or other words shall be considered as synonymous and hence as referring to the same.
- You’re not allowed to:
- Republish content from globalfollowers.net
- Content for lease, leasing or sub-license from globalfollowers.net
- Post, repeat or recreate content from globalfollowers.net
Redistribute material from Globalfollowers.net (unless material for redistribution is expressly created).
- This Arrangement shall proceed on the date set out hereof.
- Any sections of this website provide users with the ability to post and share views, information, materials and data (‘Comments’) on the website. Globalfollowers.net does not record, edit, post or review comments or comments that do not represent the views or viewpoints of Globalfollowers.net, its agents or affiliates prior to their posting on the website. Comments reflect the perspective and viewpoint of the person who posts the view or opinion. Globalfollowers.net shall not be responsible or responsible, to the degree allowed by relevant legislation, for the comments or for any lack of costs, liabilities, penalties or losses incurred or sustained as a result of the usage and/or publishing of and/or presentation of the comments on this website.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to publish the comments on our website and have all the permits and consents required to do so;
- The comments do not infringe any right to intellectual property, including, without restriction, any third party’s copyright, trademark or trade mark or other exclusive right;
- No defamatory, libelous, insulting, obscene or otherwise unconstitutional content or information that is an infringement of privacy is found in the Comments.
- The remarks shall not be used for the purpose of soliciting or encouraging economic or customary practices or the representation of commercial activities or criminal activities.
- A non-exclusive royalty-free license is hereby given to Globalfollowers.net to use, replicate, modify, and allow anyone to use, replicate, and modify all of your comments in any and all types, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Agencies of Government;
- Engines for search;
- Organizations for news;
- Online directory distributors can connect to our website the same way they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies when they list us in the directory; and
- System-wide licensed businesses, with the exception of non-profit organisations, charity shopping centers and charity fundraising groups that do not connect to our website
- These organizations may connect to our home page, publications or other information on the website as long as the connect: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not misrepresent the linking party and its goods or services to be supported, endorsed or approved; and (c) fits into the sense of the site of the linking party.
- We can recognize and authorize other connection requests from the following types of organizations at our absolute discretion:
- Popular sources of customer and/or industry knowledge such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automotive Association, AARP and Consumers Union are widely known;
- The group pages of dot.com;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including sites of charitable giving,
- Distributors of web directories;
- Portals to the Internet;
- Accounting, legal and advisory services whose key customers are companies; and
- Institutions of education and organizations of commerce.
If we conclude that: (a) the connection does not reflect unfavorably on us or our licensed entities (for example, trade unions or other organisations serving potentially dubious forms of company, such as work-at – home opportunities, are not authorized to connection), we will accept link requests from these organisations; (b) the company does not have an unsatisfactory background with us; (c) the gain to us from the hyperlink-related exposure outweighs the lack of Globalfollowers.net; and (d) whether the link is in the sense of general resource knowledge, or whether it is otherwise compatible with the editorial quality of the organization’s project in the newsletter or equivalent commodity.
As long as the relation: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely indicate the support, recognition or acceptance of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) falls into the sense of the linking party ‘s website, these organizations may relation to our home page, publications or other website material.
You must contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com if you are among the organizations alluded to in paragraph 2 above and are involved in connecting to our website. Please include your name, the name of your company, contact information (such as your telephone number and/or e-mail address) as well as your website URL, a list of any URLs you wish to connect to our website from, and a list of the URL(s) you would like to connect to on our blog. Enable for an answer for 2-3 weeks.
Authorized organizations-hyperlink as follows to our website:
- By our brand name; or by using our company name
- By using the linked uniform resource locator (web address); or by using the linked uniform resource locator (web address) to
- Within the meaning and style of the content on the site of the related group, it makes sense to use some other definition of our website or material that is connected to it.
In the absence of a trademark licensing agreement, no use of Globalfollowers.net ‘s logo or other artwork would be approved for linking.
You can not create frames across our Web pages or use other methods that modify the graphic presentation or design of our Web site in any way without prior approval and direct written consent.
For any material appearing on your website, we will have no obligation or liability. You consent to indemnify and protect us from any lawsuits stemming from your website or centered on it. No link(s) may appear on any page of your website or in any form containing content or material that may be perceived as libelous, indecent or criminal or that infringes, infringes, otherwise infringes or encourages the infringement or other violation of any rights of any third party.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right, at any time and at our own discretion, to order that all connections or relevant links to our website be deleted. You consent to automatically delete, upon such order, all links to our website. We further reserve the right at any time to change these terms of service and its linking policies. You consent to be tied to and comply with these linking terms of service by choosing to connect to our web site.
Removal of links from our website
If, for some reason, you find some link on our website or any related website unacceptable, you can contact us about it. We will accept requests to delete connections, but we will not have a responsibility to do so or respond to you directly.
We do not promise the completeness or authenticity of the information on this website while we strive to ensure that the information on this website is correct; nor do we pledge to ensuring that the website is accessible or that the material on the website is maintained up to date.
We preclude all claims, guarantees and conditions relating to our website and the operation of this website to the fullest degree allowed by applicable law (including, without limitation, all guarantees required by law as to acceptable consistency, fitness for function and/or the use of fair treatment and skills). In this disclaimer, nothing is going to:
- Limit or exempt our or your responsibility for negligence-induced death or personal injury;
- Limit or rule out our or your responsibility for misconduct or misrepresentation of misconduct;
- Limit all of our or your responsibilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- Exclude all of our obligations or any of you who could not be exempt under applicable statute.
Limitations and exclusions of responsibility set out in this Clause and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the terms of the preceding paragraph; and (b) all liabilities occurring in or in accordance with the subject-matter of the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, are subject to wrongdoing (including negligence) and are subject to breach of contractual requirement.
We shall not be responsible for any loss or harm of any kind to the fact that the website and the content and resources on the website are given free of charge.
Credit & Contact Information
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.